-
August 19th, 2004, 07:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
"Moral Threat" in the song credits on the Live in Orange County DVD?
And who are the Royal Counts and where can I find this song "over the rainbow" on the DVD? It is mentioned in the credits too.
And the rights of "Don't Take Me For Granted" and "I wasn't born to follow" go to Sony..
[img]confused.gif[/img]
Just wondering..
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 19, 2004 04:12 PM: Message edited by: ClarkK ]</font>
-
August 19th, 2004, 11:36 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Moral threat is played in the background, but not part of the show, The royal counts is the acapella group that is played as social D enters the stage, how could you miss ness talking about this just before he goes on stage,
I dont know however why sony got credit for the new songs
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks